Vision360 Enterprise provides accounts payable automation solutions that streamlines invoice capture, smartly routes invoices for approvals, allows for intelligent matching and invoice coding and seamlessly transfers invoices to your Oracle ERP system. This will reduce labor costs, improve productivity and eliminate 100% of paper invoices from your accounts payable process.
By connecting accounts payable processing with your Oracle ERP system AP Departments can now take full advantage of productivity and efficiency gains that an accounts payable automation system provides. - See more at: http://www.bluecreeksoftware.com/oracle-integration.html#sthash.z6F4suR3.dpuf
The benefits of integrating Vision360 Enterprise accounts payable processing with Oracle ERP system.
- Seamless integration reduces the need for technical resources
- Allows for rapid deployment
- Accounts payable dashboard provides 100% visibility to supplier invoices
- Eliminates 100% of paper invoices
- Captures email invoices electronically
- Eliminates the need for data entry
- Powerful coding tools
- Perform 2 & 3-way matching
- Data validation engines ensures accuracy
- Centralized processing and controls
- Complete audit trail of approval activity
- Generate instant efficiency reports
- Instantly access invoices from electronic archive
- Enforces your security, processing rules and compliance
We do not take a one size fits all approach to any engagement. Our strength is in our ability to objectively evaluate the business problems and challenges that affect every day. By leveraging our business process solutions experience, coupled with our technical expertise we are able to effectively analyze and recommend a variety of viable solutions to fit the needs of any business problem and challenge we are faced with.
Vision360 Enterprise Accounts Payable Automation Solution by BlueCreek Software reduces time wasted chasing down paper invoices by automating invoice approvals, eliminating manual data entry, eliminating paper invoices and reducing processing costs.