Corporate finance teams, specifically Accounts Payable, spend on average 80% of their time manually gathering, processing, searching, verifying, consolidating, entering and reporting on data. This leaves only about 20% of their time to analyze data for better business decisions.
Using Robotic Process Automation (RPA), finance teams can leverage its automation to process and complete routine tasks the same way a human would. This allows companies to accelerate business processes such as processing supplier invoices for payment. RPA can significantly reduce processing times and costs while giving finance staff more data and more time to focus important tasks.
RPA in Accounts Payable can assist in streamlining the processing of supplier invoices a number of ways:
With RPA from Vision360 Enterprise, businesses now have the ability to manage AP processes from a centralized dashboard with minimal staff involvement. RPA provides the ability to identify potential risks, process bottlenecks and resolve problems without the need to consume a lot of resources.
By optimizing Accounts Payable by utilizing RPA automation you can reduce risk, improve efficiencies at levels that were previously not achievable, eliminating manual tasks and streamlining processes, while significantly reducing and controlling costs.
To learn more about RPA and our Vision360 Enterprise Accounts Payable Automation solution please contact us today, Contact Sales or call 603-437-1400.
Vision360 Enterprise Accounts Payable Automation Solution by BlueCreek Software reduces time wasted chasing down paper invoices by automating invoice approvals, eliminating manual data entry, eliminating paper invoices and reducing processing costs.